Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Herbed Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 roll (recipe makes 8)
Calories (kcal): 158.6
Protein (g): 0.6
Fat (g): 6.7
- ½ batch Taste Connections Pizza Dough (see earlier recipe)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, sage)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Roll the dough into a rectangle that’s 5 inches wide and 8 inches long. Then cut into 8 sticks that are 5-inches long.
- Stretch the piece of dough and tie into a knot.
- Place each knot into a muffin tin.
- Combine butter, herbs, and spices.
- Brush on each roll.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 9 – 10 minutes.
Nutritional information, including phenylalanine (Phe) counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.
Love this dish? Share the recipe with your community.
Join the conversation on Facebook and connect with other people and families living with PKU.
Join the PKU & ME program for support and guidance on living a healthy life with PKU.