Check out the information below for a delicious meal that you can make at home.
Phe (mg): 77
Serving Size: ⅛ recipe (entire recipe serves 8)
Calories (kcal): 255.4
Protein (g): 1.7
Fat (g): 11.4
- 8 ounces low pro pasta of choice
- 4 tbsp margarine
- 1 large zucchini, julienned
- 3 large carrots, julienned
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1¾ cups non-dairy creamer
- ¼ cup Cambrooke Foods® (CBF) Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
Cambrooke Foods is a registered trademark of Cambrooke Foods, Inc.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté the zucchini, carrots, and garlic until tender.
- Stir in creamer, sauce mix, and dill.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Toss with cooked pasta and serve!
Nutritional information, including phenylalanine (Phe) counts, are estimated using the Metabolic Pro database created and maintained by Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI).
Always consult your dietitian before making changes to your diet.
Love this dish? Share the recipe with your community.
Join the conversation on Facebook and connect with other people and families living with PKU.
Join the PKU & ME program for support and guidance on living a healthy life with PKU.